Friday, March 2, 2012

Be Nice!

The more I learn about myself, the more I realize certain traits are here to stay. I am driven by emotions; empathy and sympathy. If you can make me feel for you, I will follow you anywhere. Nothing gets my feathers ruffled like the story of an underdog. I see a person in need of help, and I feel it's my responsibility to give it. I get so enraged by mistreatment, especially to anyone who can't defend themselves. And today, I couldn't take it. I just couldn't take it!


1 comment:

  1. You're right, I mean, I work at a grocery store and people can be crazy rude for no reason. Sometimes I get emotional and after they leave I just cry about it, but most times I get this little attitude that probably makes people want to punch me. I really need to work on the "Kill them with Kindness" thing.

    thanks for posting about this, it made me think AND it was entertaining :)

    ReplyDelete