Saturday, June 18, 2011

Shelley's Birthday

Shelley's birthday is on Monday, and this weekend we are celebrating all things her. I am so excited to take this opportunity to show her that she's important, loved, and cared for by me and many more. This afternoon when she gets off of work, I'll give her her first present of the weekend. (A new shirt she's been lusting after for a while.) We have dinner reservations at 8 for sushi. I do not enjoy sushi in the slightest, but I've been meaning to take my sushi-liking girlfriend to it for a while. BTW, a lot of people think, "Oh Hutch, you just haven't had the right sushi." I've tried umpteen amounts of different sushi, all differently made by different people, and it all sucks! But here I go, off to give it another chance. We'll see. Don't hold your breath.

Tomorrow morning we are headed off for Pride. We'll have a picnic with her friends, and then peruse around checking out booths and entertainment. We're both very excited to go to Pride with a person who won't ditch us or have prior engagements with someone else at Pride. She'll get another present tomorrow morning when I wake her up. I'll give her Scrubs Season 5. We've been collecting all the Scrubs seasons since we got together. She already had a bunch. I thought I'd help her finish.

Monday, Shelley goes out to lunch with her mom to Olive Garden. She'll get her last present from me. Easy A, the most wonderful movie ever. Besides all the most other wonderful movies ever. And that will conclude the birthday celebrations. Happy Birthday to the greatest woman on earth. I love her so much.

Tuesday, I see The Thermals. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I will continue where I left off on this post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment